- Type: Herbal Extract
- Function: Herbal Blood Glucose Regulator
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Brand Name: Episulin
- Style: Epicatechin
- Extra Benifits: Reduces dependency on needed Insulin
- Form: Capsules
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||export packaging available|
|Delivery Detail:||Depending upon the location it may take from 8-12 working days.|
SpecificationsEpisulin is a combination of herbs that has been proven to be synergistically beneficial to a diabetic patient.
Episulin is a combination of herbs that has been proven to be synergistically beneficial to a diabetic patient. This combination is based on nine active scientifically proven herbs for their action in diabetes. This formulation contains an active principle "Epicatechin" derived from the bark of Pterocarpus marsupium which has been proven to be a natural insulin mimetic. This formula contains optimum concentrations of each and every ingredient to have a better, balanced, complementary and beneficial medicine.
The formulation offers a synergistic action of active principle with other natural ingredients in controlling Diabetes Mellitus as a whole which has been proven experimentally.
This combination has not only the potent anti-diabetic action but also prevents and cures different complications of diabetes like neuropathy, nephropathy and vasculopathy which are the main complications and side effects of diabetic patients which has been proved by clinical trial amongst NIDDM patients. Thus along with correcting the blood sugar level and body resistance it also corrects the metabolic derangements and hence prevents the man from the side effects and other complications of modern synthetic anti-diabetic drug.
Mechanism of action:
- The active principle controls diabetes in the following manner.
- Epicatechin increases the cAMP content of the islet which is associated with increased insulin release.
- Epicatechin plays a role in the conversion of proinsulin to insulin by increasing cathepsin β activity.
- Epicatechin plays an insulin-mimetic effect on osmotic fragility of human erythrocytes.
- Epicatechin inhibits Na/K ATPase activity on patient erythrocytes, an effect similar to that of insulin.
- Episulin is a herbal product for diabetes II (NIDDM).
- Episulin is a good adjuvant for IDDM, in order to reduce the amount of needed Insulin.
- Episulin can be advised along with other modern / synthetic oral hypoglycemic drugs.
- Episulin is preventive as well as curative for diabetic complications.
- Episulin is advised along with appropriate diet and exercise.
- Episulin can be advised along with any integrated diabetes control program.
Active principles of Episulin stimulates the body for its hypoglycemic activity and has been studied that it induces no risk of hypoglycemia even at very high dosage.
Dosage and administration:
One capsule twice daily half an hour before principal meals for the newly diagnosed NIDDM patients. If the patient is suffering from chronic or severe diabetes Episulin may be included in the treatment at a higher dose 2-3 capsules twice to thrice daily minimum half an hour before meals without stopping the modern / synthetic drugs. These synthetic drugs may be gradually tapered down with the regular monitoring of blood sugar level and patients own feeling of well being. Effect of Episulin may reach to a level when gradually synthetic drugs may not be required then gradually high dose of Episulin is brought down to the maintenance dose of 2 capsules BD (twice daily) before meals.
Effect of Episulin differs from patient to patient due to difference in physiological, physical, social, familial and dietary conditions.
Although so far no adverse reaction or result has been reported, chronic and severe diabetic patients are advised to consult their physician for dose management and treatment method.
More information is available at www.episulin.com. www.teamvaruna.in
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|